Dogen Sangha Blog

  by Gudo NISHIJIMA

Japanese / German

Saturday, December 17, 2005

(Note) Mr. Mike Cross's opinion

After having begun my blog, my student called Mike Cross expressed his opinion, which is completely different from Gautama Buddha's teachings. The reason, why I do not answer his opinion recently at all, comes from that even though I expressed my Buddhist opinions to him for more than 10 years at least, his opinion was always an one-sided idea, which is based on the theory of Alexander Techinic, and so I have stopped almost all discussions with him. The reason, why I have begun to send my blog to all people on the earth, comes from that I want to explain the fundamental Buddhist principles to poeple, who are diligent to study true Buddhism whole-heartedly. I think that my blog will continue for a year at least, and after finished my blog, many people will understand why I refused Mr. Mike Cross's opinion from the view point of Buddhism.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lone Wolf said...

Gudo Nishijima Roshi,I am here to read and learn about true buddhism with wholeheartedness. Thank you very much for creating this blog.

3:26 PM, December 17, 2005  
Blogger Chris said...

Your effort is unimagineably appreciated. This is truly unique and I look forward to further installments. Thank you.

8:33 PM, December 17, 2005  
Blogger GUDO NISHIJIMA said...

For Lone Wolf San

Thank you very much for your kind encouragement. I am very happy to promote Buddhism.


For ReallyNotImportant San

Thank you very much for your promoting Buddhism.

Master Shunryu Suzuki said "Zen mind, Beginner's mind." I think it is true.

I think that the technology of IT has so strong power to change human societies as if it were a revolution.


For Chris H San

Thank you very much for your encouragements. I feel very happy.

9:41 AM, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home