Dogen Sangha Blog

  by Gudo NISHIJIMA

Japanese / German

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Reopening Dogen Sangha Blog

Because of translationing Mulamadhyamakakarika into Japanese I have stopped posting Dogen Sangha Blog for about a half year, but because I have finished the translation on the day before yesterday, I will reopen the sending Dogen Sangha Blog as soon as possible, and the main contents might be rather easy explanations of Buddhist philosophy in short form of poems.

Gudo Wafu Nishijima

4 Comments:

Blogger Smoggyrob said...

Nishijima Roshi:

I'm so glad to hear you'll be teaching here again. Welcome back!

Rob

11:01 PM, October 18, 2008  
Blogger Al said...

I second that! I have missed your enteries and am glad to hear you are doing well. I'm also excited about MMK.

Al

9:36 AM, October 20, 2008  
Blogger Peter said...

Sensei,

Welcome back. I'm looking forward to reading your blog again.

Regards,

Peter

4:18 PM, October 20, 2008  
Blogger Uku said...

Nishijima Roshi,

I'm really glad you're back. Looking forward to read your posts.

Gassho,
Markus

10:44 PM, October 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home