Examination of the External World (34 verses)
1. When this world has appeared,
There might be the three kinds of manifestations, that is,
appearance, continuity, and disappearance.
In such situations this world is just appearance,
And how is it possible for this world to have any kind of
2. The appearance, and so forth, that is the three, appearance, continuity, and
disappearance, are separated into pieces,
Are not so satisfactory even though relying upon many kinds of characteristics.
The total situations of the world might be belonging to the world,
And it might be only at one place, but why does it exist just at one moment?
3. Appearance, maintenance, and destruction,
And in another expression this world is just a kind of characteristics.
When an unstable world really exists as this world,
Then any world, which is different from this world, can never exist actually at all.
4. Appearance, appearance, and appearance,
The idea, which belongs to a fundamental appearance, may be individual and isolated.
Appearance produces appearance, and that is called appearance.
The fundamental might be born also in the similar case after.
5. Appearance, appearance, and appearance.
If those appearances belong to the fundamental,
How is it possible for the fundamental, which doesn't have any birth, to be born?
And so how is it possible for such a conversation to be born even in future?
6. Actually those are born relying upon fundamental,
And at that time the fundamental will be born.
But, however, the fundamental is not born relying upon the individual,
And so how is it possible for a concrete fact to be born actually?
7. Those things and phenomena are manifesting as they are,
And so what is hopeful is to manifest this here.
And they are just this one, which is manifested as miscellaneous things and phenomena,
They haven’t been born, transcending verbal expressions, that is just this world.
8. What is called "light", is including both subjective idea and objective sense perception.
And so it manifests itself following the method of the subjective consideration and the
A fact that something manifests itself is the manifestation of both the subjective meaning
and the objective form,
And relying upon such a combination of the two factors, the combinations of the two
9. In the existence of light, darkness does not exist really.
And so in such a situation, it must be necessary for light to exist there alone.
Why does it possible for light to make other things to be seen?
Because the brightness is able to destroy darkness actually.
10. With what kind of process does it be realized actually?
Relying upon brightness, Darkness might be destroyed.
Because it is not true that the darkness is always keeping to be produced,
Therefore it must be true that the brightness might be able to arrive at every moment.
11. The facts, which are not realized, have come from brightness,
At that time, the destroyer is also darkness again.
And so the object, which is always destroyed, is just darkness itself.
Therefore darkness will be always the cause of going down.
12. Brightness is oneness between something subjective and something objective. ,
Therefore it might be some kind of manifestation at the time.
Darkness is also oneness between something subjective and something objective.
Therefore darkness also covers the facts, which are not clear.
13. What has never been produced, but what has appeared, is this World,
Therefore how is it possible for any subjective personality to be born?
And so appearance might be born as birth,
Therefore how is it possible for birth to be born again actually?
14. This world is not the world, which has been produced, or the world,
which hasn’t be accomplished yet.
How is it possible for the world not to be the world, which hasn’t been born at all?
Even though a concrete thing, which has been born, without having any name yet,
They can be called with the name of “is going”, ”have gone”, or “not have gone.”
15. A fact that something is going on,
Suggests that anything hasn't been accomplished yet.
In that situation what has been going on?
Then it might be a very clear enjoyment of productivity.
16. Miscellaneous things and phenomena can exist as they are,
And those things and phenomena manifest the serene situations as they are.
Therefore what they are manifesting themselves really,
Are the balanced and serene situations as they are just in front of us.
17. When even a little bit of thing hasn’t been seen,
What is called “existence” might be recognized as if it were actually exist.
It might be possible for something to appear from something concrete,
But it might be perfectly impossible for "existence" really to exist at all.
18. To be continuing appearance is appearance,
And so we can say that this world is always being produced incessantly.
To expect such a world is appearance,
And so how is it possible for us to expect the appearance once more?
19. If a little different appearance might be the fact,
Then the appearance might be a little unstable.
In such a situation, nothing has become appeared, is the appearance,
And in that case everything has become accomplished in such situations.
20. Relying upon what really exist, accidence can be recognized,
And what do not exist really, can never be regulated by the real existence at all.
No existence and not to exist are the same meaning,
And before the time, what has been manifested itself, has been shown in front of us
21. In the regulated situations what has been realized has been manifested already,
It does never manifest the appearance of itself in the area of existence at all.
And which is never regulated by any kind of regulation at all.
Therefore actually Existence itself does never manifest itself at all actually.
22. What should not stop, has stopped, is called "existence,"
And the “existence,” which has been stopped, does never stop once more.
The states, which are stopping, do never stop,
And where is it possible for what hasn’t been born to stop actually?
23. Standing still is belonging to the state of self-regulation,
And the self-regulation does not manifest itself in a simple condition of existence.
Such a kind of standing still is beyond the self-regulation totally,
The Real Existence does never manifest itself at all.
24. Aging and death are following the rule of the Universe,
And they are belonging to the whole existence at every moment.
How is it possible for everything to stop at all?
Those existences do not have any aging, or any death.
25. Standing still relying upon other things, is also a kind of standing still, and the state is
confirmed much more stable.
However even though relying upon such a method, the situation is never to be bound
Belonging to the work is just working for the work itself,
And it is not relying upon myself, or it is not relying upon others.
26. What is not restricted would not be restricted,
And what hasn’t been restricted wouldn’t be restricted.
In such situations even the states, which have been restricted yet,
How is it possible for what hasn't been born, to be restricted actually.
27. As long as we are standing still, we can belong to the state of existence.
The attitude of self-regulation does not appear without efforts to do.
Even just not to stand still, belongs to existence,
And the self-regulation manifests itself.
28. Relying upon such a real situation, the balanced situations have become balanced,
Because the real situations themselves are never be regulated by themselves.,
Utilizing a differently balanced situations, are just the true situations,
And it is never the different one, which is really self-regulated.
29. Just at that time, everything is all things and phenomena in the whole Universe,
And what has appeared already, does never appear again,
Just at that moment everything is just all things and phenomena in the Universe,
And the self-regulation can never be seen from outside at all.
30. From what really exist, an adequate volume belong to existence,
What is adequately self-regulated, does not manifest itself at all.
The fact that something is just only one, does not suggests its existence,
And if it is true, the non-existence of number can never be found at all.
31. Even the non-existence of Reality, has begun to be existent,
Even the denial of existent everything can be possible,
The highest one can never be included into the second-class levels at all.
The perfect destruction can be recognized in such a situation.
32. Without the self-mind, the self-regulation does never exist,
And the self-regulation is never also the same as the objective mind.
What kind of appearance does belong to the appearance?
The appearance is never the subjective mind, or the objective mind.
33. Appearance, continuity, and distraction,
This world does never exist as some thing unfinished.
In this world there is anything unfinished actually,
How is it possible for unfinished world will be finished in future?
34. For example the Supernatural Power, for example a dream,
A fantastic city in the sky, called Gandharva, for example.
Similarly in the case of appearance, similarly in the case of stable situations,
And similarly a very big distraction has been spoken as a rumor.